Slowdown of progress, finished exterior

There has been a lot going on, a little less on the house and more with family, but progress all the same. I finished the entire exterior… except for a small out of sight piece of the Barefoot Beach and some guttering in the Drifting Drab. I finished all of the fences, Drifting Drab all round. When I went to give the rear gate a coat of DD I found the bottom of the gate was badly corroded from debris sitting in the bottom rail, that had no drainage holes. I drilled drainage holes, rust treated, primed and painted. Looks like new, which is pretty difficult if you decide to hand/brush paint a colourbond gate and not have it look like a brush painted surface. I was a little surprised it looked so perfect. Better than new actually because now it matches the rendered fence perfectly, whereas the colourbond was a close match, but not the same colour. Fixed a couple of gates, lawn has been fertilized with oodles of sheep manure and is now “green as” and looking terrific. Not a lot else than I can think of right now, have to get back to work!

Categories

© Copyright

All information, content, code and graphics contained within this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Redback Graphics. Any Third Party information, content, code and graphics contained within this site is the property of its respective owners. No part may be reproduced by any process without the express permission of Redback Graphics.